SAW MILL AUTO WRECKERS STANDARD WARRANTY
6 MONTH PART REPLACEMENT WARRANTY
This warranty will protect the original purchaser for a period of 6 months from the invoice date for repair of replacement of the failed part. This coverage is included on all used parts unless otherwise stated on front of the invoice. The warranty is non transferable.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
1 YEAR PART AND 6 MONTH LABOR WARRANTY
This warranty is available on engines, transmissions, transaxles, transfer cases, axle assemblies, and carriers/differential assemblies. This warranty will protect your investment in the part of 1 year from the date of the sale stated on the invoice. Saw Mill Auto will cover the labor costs at $50 an hour at flat rate book time.
2 YEAR WARRANTY
2 YEAR ON THE PART AND 1 YEAR ON THE LABOR WARRANTY
This warranty is available on engines, transmissions, transaxles, transfer cases, axle assembly. This warranty will protect your investment on this part for 2 years from the date stated on the invoice. Saw Mill Auto will cover the labor for 1 year at $50 an hour flat rate book time.
POLICY OF WARRANTY
This warranty applies to Saw Mill Auto recycled parts only. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the part and it is still installed in the vehicle for which it was originally purchased. This warranty is non-transferable. If any defect is discovered during the warranty period, Saw Mill Auto must be informed immediately. All claims must be accompanied with the original sales receipt and any other documentation reasonably requested by Saw Mill Auto. Defects must be verified and all repairs must be authorized by Saw Mill Auto. All transportation costs are excluded from this warranty. Saw Mill Auto reserves the right to repair, replace or refund the purchase price of any part at its option. Such repair, replacement or refund will satisfy all obligations of Saw Mill Auto under this warranty. Any improper use or abuse (including but not limited to overheating, low or improper fluids and levels) neglect, careless handlings, damage done by improper installation, or repairs, or removal of a part from the vehicle shall void this warranty. Melting of heat tabs installed by Saw Mill Auto will be considered evidence of overheating. All labor costs including, but not limited to the cost of moving attached external parts from the purchaser’s old part to Saw Mill Auto part, seals, gaskets, fluids, and similar supplies are specifically excluded from this warranty. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, application or use. this liability and obligation of Saw Mill Auto under this warranty shall not exceed the price of the part as shown on the original invoice and shall not include any inconvenience, transportation, towing, downtime, loss of vehicle, direct or indirect consequential damage. Labor expenses coverage is for individuals who have purchased an extended warranty from Saw Mill Auto only. Labor expenses will only be paid on motors, transmissions, transaxles, axle assemblies, differential and carrier assemblies. No action by Saw Mill Auto under this warranty shall extend the original warranty period or alter its obligations. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. Any cause of action arising from any warranty must be commenced in a court of competent jurisdiction in Ontario, NY.
Improper detent adjustment, low fluid level, not using proper fluid, not replacing new filter or broken front pump and improper installation voids all warranties. All conditions under terms of sale apply. Saw Mill Auto recommends the buyer replace front seal, rear seal, pan gasket, filters, and axle shaft seals when applicable prior to installation, as these are not covered by warranty.
Saw Mill Auto warrants to the original purchaser the internal parts of its engines to be free of defects for the period shown on the invoice. The parts covered by the warranty are the engine blocks, cylinder head and valves, cam shaft, connecting rods and bearings, pistons, rings, oil pump, crankshaft and bearings, rocker arms, lifters, and other internal parts. Excluded from this warranty are all fuel injection parts, water pump, all electrical parts, hoses, lines, intake and exhaust manifolds and gaskets. Saw Mill Auto strongly recommends the purchaser replace the timing belt and rear main seal prior to installation, as these are not covered by warranty.
TERMS OF SALE
- KEEP YOUR RECEIPT, NO CLAIMS, EXCHANGES OR WARRANTY WILL BE MADE WITHOUT IT.
- Sales paid by check will be refunded after 14 days with a check.
- No cash refunds - any refund will be made by company check.
- Sales paid by credit card will be refunded by credit to the credit card.
- There is a $40 fee for all returned checks.
- Warranty date starts at date of sales on this invoice.
- Returned parts must be in the original condition.
- Electrical parts and new parts, which have been used, may be exchanged only. Refunds will not be allowed.
- Returns may be subject to a handling charge.
- All returns must be authorized by a salesperson or manager. Delivery drivers are not authorized to approve returns.
- Buyer agrees to pay all fees and costs associated with collection of this debt and agrees to pay 24% APR Finance charge on all overdue balances.
- Buyer will be responsible for shipping charges on items that were not needed or improperly ordered.
- Seller is not responsible for buyer error.
- No warranty or reimbursement on labor unless management approved in writing.
- If, at the seller's sole discretion, a non warranty return is allowed, a 25% restocking fee will be charged.
- All price adjustments must be made at time of delivery.
This recycled part was provided by a professional automotive recycler that participates in the ARA Gold Seal Certified Automotive Recyclers program and therefore agrees to abide by the program’s code of ethics. If you feel that this company has failed to deliver on a promise or you are not satisfied with your product, please contact the Gold Seal Customer Complaint hotline at (888) 385-1055.